Monday, October 8, 2012

One Big Happy Family

We had such a fun summer! Brett's sisters both came for the summer and we made it even more fun by living under one roof!!! That's right.... 5 adults and 8 children!! It's crazy to think that some mom's handle 8 children all by themselves! We did so many awesome things this summer that I didn't even have time to blog... so here I am attempting to catch up!


B began her quest to be a surfer girl


But mainly enjoyed doing this...



Best friends were reunited...




B became a licensed boat driver...



And Auntie Mindi dolled her up!


We had tons of fun at the beach.... even though I apparently only took pictures on one trip!


And spent lots of lazy days in the pool...


 And the super foamy hot tub!!!


B loved having her hair beautified by her aunts...


 And she got spoiled by friends!!


Summer was so awesome and we are so bummed it had to come to an end... But blogging about it didn't.... pictures from our super fun 'un-birthday' to come!!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

best memories...