I got to spend a super fun day with one of my favorite people in the
world this summer... my college roomie Carla and her super adorable
family!! We spent the day at the beach and then went to my favorite
restaurant (a little English pub) for dinner. It was so great to see
Carla and Kyle and meet her two adorable girls! Brooklyn had tons of fun with her little playmate Eva and was obsessed with baby Kylee!! I pretty much spent the whole day trying to convince Carla and Kyle to move here!!
July School Holidays
2 months ago






2 comments:
That was such a fun day!!!! And you pretty much convinced me to move there, especially since it would mean lots of fun days like this one! That whole work thing is such a bummer.... haha. I was looking at my pics from that day too and decided we need to visit again soon. Like tomorrow. haha. Plus, Eva saw the pictures and was asking for her friend Brooklyn and to go to the beach with her. Miss you tons girlie! Love ya!
enough with the hot blue eyed tan girl!!!!
Post a Comment