Brett, Brooklyn and I went to Indy at the beginning of August for my little brother Zack's wedding. It was such a fabulous day and it was so fun to spend some time with my whole family including my Grandparents!! Brett hasn't come to Indy with us since B was a baby so it was fun to have him with us.
I don't have many pictures from the wedding because we didn't take our big camera with us because we ran out of space in our luggage so I only have cell phone pictures.
I got to make the ring pillow, the cake, and Brooklyn's dress for the wedding!!
B was pretty cranky but still as beautiful as ever!
Of course the real beauty was the bride...
B had an outfit change and LOVED dancing with her new cousin Alix!
And of course she LOVED eating some cake!!
My handsome brother was so sweet!! We are so glad that him and Jess are together.... She is fabulous and a perfect fit for him!
July School Holidays
4 months ago












1 comment:
what a beautiful wedding! and way to go beth - the ring pillow, cake, and b's dress were amazing!
Post a Comment