Thursday, April 12, 2012

B's Hair

I had let Brooklyn's hair grow out for quite some time... I thought it was always a mess at the time but now I look at the pictures and think it was beautiful.
I even tried out french braids to give her curly hair for church the next day. Excuse my bad braiding... I am learning!
I was amazed that it held the curl (Brooklyn has my hair and even if I slept in braids as a kid, my hair would be straight again within a few hours). Amazingly B's hair stayed wavy until I washed it again!!!
I had been going back and forth about what to do with her hair for the wedding. I was thinking about having it cut back into a bob but then I decided to leave it. Well on the Thursday before we left for Utah I went to get my hair done and Brooklyn told me that she wanted to get her haircut. I figured it was too good to pass up so the next morning I took her to get her haircut!!
B sat perfectly still and just kept saying 'mum' to make sure I hadn't left her
Came out pretty cute and I was so relieved that it would be easy to style for Rhiannon's wedding.

No comments: