We decided to head up to Irvine on one of Brett's days off in March. It was a gorgeous sunny day and we had a great time hitting up The Spectrum. The Spectrum is a gorgeous outdoor mall with a cute merry-go-round and a big ferris wheel. After a little shopping we thought B deserved to have some fun so Brett took her on the merry-go-round which she loved. A little while later we decided to go as a family on the ferris wheel, which again B loved! We had such a good day and it was some well needed quality family time. AND bonus... I found the dress I wore to my sister's wedding while we were there which was a relief!
 |
| Waiting for Daddy to get back from school to start our fun day |
 |
| First time on a ferris wheel... I thought she might be a little scared but she LOVED it! |
As we were getting on the freeway to head back home, I pointed to the ferris wheel out the window to show Brooklyn. Brooklyn told me that she wanted to go back on the ride and I told her that maybe we could go again another day... she was not impressed with this. Her response "Hmmphh... Impossible". I wish I had my video camera rolling because her tone was hilarious. Brett and I immediately cracked up laughing and had to compose ourselves before we could tell her that she needs to talk to mummy and daddy nicely.
I hope every parent is as in love with their kids as we are with B... seriously we are obsessed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment