On April 4, 2012 at 4pm Rhiannon Down married Joseph Arce!
Getting her hair done...
The make-up...
The dress... So unbelievably gorgeous!!
My beautiful kiddo... Can you believe that I made this dress??
Walking down the aisle...
B was ANGELIC... I was pretty worried she wouldn't wear her dress (tulle does not equal comfort). BUT she was amazing. She walked down the aisle like a pro and stood with Cicely for a while before quietly asking if she could go sit with mummy!! Her reward... mini princess figurines and a Peppa Pig coloring book!
My outfit...
First dance... ("Have I Told You Lately")
Daddy - daughter...
Love this picture...
B dancing it up in her second dress of the night...
Reunited with two of my besties...
The car... I thought it was super cute!!
We had a wonderful time... Rhiannon and Joe beamed the whole time!! Brooklyn was super cute and so well behaved. She had a great time dancing but waited for most of the guests to filter out before she really got her groove on. Her favorite song... LMFAO "Sexy & I Know It"!!!!
Thanks to Vanessa who let me steal a few of her pics!! -xox-






























4 comments:
I love that your 2 Besties share the SAME birthday...I think there really is something to that whole astrology thing :-)
I can't stop laughing at the thought of B dancing to LMFAO ha ha ha ha ha
How wonderful! And fantastic job on B's first dress! That is amazing!
your sister is a stunning bride! her dress is just dreamy. and b's dresses are amazing... i love that she had a wardrobe change. so fun!!! and beth, you are so pretty!!!
Post a Comment