We left Utah on Easter Sunday but before we left we set up a little egg hunt for Brooklyn. Her main present was a super adorable backpack but she actually got it on the Sunday before, the day we arrived in Utah... I was too excited about it to wait a whole week to give it to her!! She loves Dora right now and that is why she is so in love with backpacks!
 |
| I love this face... she is so proud to be wearing a backpack! |
 |
| How cute is that?? |
To collect her eggs, my parents bought her the cutest little Union Jack purse... way cooler than a basket!!
 |
| Her cute outfit... no Easter dress seen as we had a LONG drive!! |
 |
| Checking out her eggs! |
I bought a pack of peeps because I thought that she might like them. I was wrong!! She thought they were for squishing! She would get one, squish it up in her hand and then pelt it at the floor... Pretty funny.
 |
| Eventually she tried one... but she was not impressed! |
Before we headed out we took some pictures with my family. We didn't take many pictures during the week so I think these are the only ones we have!
 |
| Brooklyn has a love/hate relationship with Ethan!! Sometimes she is scared of him and sometimes they are best friends! |
 |
| She LOVES her Auntie Cic! |
 |
| Brooklyn and her Great Auntie Alli... She flew all the way from England for the wedding, just like she did for mine!! |
B's little Easter celebration was the perfect end to our trip. We celebrated Easter with some yummy Cafe Rio when we stopped for lunch in Cedar City... Forget a turkey or ham... Cafe Rio was AMAZING!!
1 comment:
i love all of these pics!!! i love her easter outfit, too!
Post a Comment